Usage Graphs and some additional characters

Two graph questions.

1. Am I right in thinking that the usage shown for a particular month is the usage from the 1st day of the calendar month through to the last day of the calendar month? (i.e. not the usage from the monthly reading date to the next monthly reading date.)

2. Where will I find daily and hourly usage graphs?

Hey @jim93 :relaxed:

Nice to see you again!

If you’ve got smart meters, you should set them up to send us daily or half hourly readings to ensure the graph is up to date. You can do this in the Bulb Account under Account Settings. Once we have that the use graph should show up in your Bulb Account and update as you go.

Let me know if that works!

– H :sunflower:

Anybody able to the usage graphs to work on the Bulb app?

Hey @Boxerdugz :wave:

I’ve merged your query here as its similar to the one above! So we’ll need the smart meter settings to be updated to get use graphs going, but I can see your meters were installed recently on May 4th. We need to wait for the technical details of the new meters to be sent over to us by the installers, which can take a week or two. After that your account should be updated, you can get the settings sorted and we can sort out a use graph for you.

At the moment, this will be viewable on the desktop version of the Bulb Account- we’re still working on updates for the app. But we appreciate the feedback and can let our developers know you’d be keen to have one in the app as well! :relaxed:

Thanks for the reply.

My meters were installed last year.

I’m using the your web site, not an app.

I have half hourly reading set up already. I’m still only seeing a monthly graph. Should the other graphs appear on the same page as the monthly one?

Have you had any thoughts on my first question…“Am I right in thinking that the usage shown for a particular month is the usage from the 1st day of the calendar month through to the last day of the calendar month? (i.e. not the usage from the monthly reading date to the next monthly reading date.)”?

Thanks, Jim

It’s all eerily quiet here. I have a suspicion that nobody is going to answer my questions!

Hey @jim93

We’re not ignoring you promise!

We only have the monthly chart at the moment, sorry if I misunderstood there. This however is updated by the daily/half hourly reads. And yes, the monthly use chart runs from the 1st to the end of the month, so sometimes this can mean your bills straddle between 2 months in the chart. Would you find it useful if it reflected what you’ve elected your billing month to be?

Hope that helps :relaxed:

Thanks for the reply.

Monthly running from 1st to last day of month is fine for me.

I look forward to the daily and hourly graphs!