Usage not showing in app since 21st March 2022

I see I’m not alone in finding - this morning - that my daily usage charts have stopped working from 21st March.

Anyone know if the readings are actually being taken or whether it’s purely a display issue on the app?

Possible smart meter being upgraded possible , take daily readings to verify usage.

So what do you mean by the smart meter possibly being upgraded? Do you mean remotely?

Yes, they are upgrading the first generation smart meters in order to read them correctly because these meters were possibly installed by another supplier it causes problems they have corrected my electric meter and sent me an email with the new readings now i am giving them daily readings from the first generation gas meter every day because that has not been corrected sometimes they get a reading and sometimes they have to estimate. If you have these generation 1 meters just keep at them until its corrected but keep sending readings and if you notice huge differences give them heck until sorted.

Hi @zbulb_victim :wave:

As @patjune50 has stated I can see that you have a first generation smart meter.

We have recently been upgrading the way we communicate with your type of meter, this is bringing your current meter in line with the newer generation of smart meters.

While this is happening your usage graphs, and potentially your smart readings will be put on a pause. We expect this to take up to 1-2 months to fully migrate across.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by this in the meantime we would again suggest submitting actual meter readings to ensure accurate billing. Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.

Best
– Luke :bulb: