Used bulb websight in error.

I entered your websight to obtain a quote for a gas/electric account , expecting to receive a quote before I decide to join bulb, but this method appears to fix me to an
account anyway . I do not automaticaly want the account . Please ensure I will not have direct debits taken from my Bank Account .and cancel the application without delay .
wsouthcombe@gmail.com .

I would suggest you remove your email address from your post. You have posted to a Community forum. Click the Help button at the top of this page to locate Bulbs contact details, it is best if you then contact them direct rather via this forum.

I entered your websight to obtain a quote for a gas/electric account , expecting to receive a quote before I decide to join bulb, but this method appears to fix me to an account anyway .

It does not. You can easily obtain a quote without beginning a switch.

After obtaining your quote you will have seen a screen that looks like this, where it is quite obvious that clicking any further along the process is going ahead to “Join Bulb”. Surely when you got to the point of having to enter your payment details you would have been aware you were going further along the process than you wanted/expected?

If you have actually started a switch, you’ll need to contact Bulb directly to get it cancelled. This is just a customer forum, not a Bulb service desk. Bulb’s contact details are at the bottom of the page you get to from clicking “Help” above.