Using referral code after joining

Hi all, I forgot to use my friend’s referral code when I joined Bulb, is it too late now that I have joined?
Thanks

I would also like to know if it is possible as well please? I made the same mistake when I signed up. I guess I could cancel the switch over as I only signed up this morning, and re-start the process again but that might get complicated. Thank you.

I would also like to know if it is possible as well please? I made the same mistake when I signed up. I guess I could cancel the switch over as I only signed up this morning, and re-start the process again but that might get complicated. Thank you.

Neil, I’ve sent you a message regarding the above.

I would earnestly suggest both JoX and NeilS allow the Bulb team to have details of their friends Referral code privately off forum so that if appropriate their friends would also have the £50 referral. I can’t imagine you would supply your referral code in the private message you have sent each of them?

The question of this thread is a common one. I think people are sometimes more accustomed to adding voucher, coupon or discount codes at the end of the process when they’re buying something online, so are perhaps looking for something similar here.

It might be worth Bulb considering a mechanism for collecting details in such an instance when a referral link isn’t used as intended, or at least making it more visible to members what to do in this circumstance. We see plenty queries appearing here (and likewise directed to Bulb on social media) asking what to do and eventually they’ll get a reply saying email, direct message or call us. I suspect most will email or message and include insufficient details and so a needless exchange begins back and forth.

A change in the sign-up process would be overkill but maybe even a “sticky” on the Community boards and a note of what to do in the Referrals section of the Help pages on the Bulb website would be of benefit to all?

I would earnestly suggest both JoX and NeilS allow the Bulb team to have details of their friends Referral code privately off forum so that if appropriate their friends would also have the £50 referral. I can’t imagine you would supply your referral code in the private message you have sent each of them?

Tbf JoX will have almost certainly got theres from https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5747310&page=25 message number 494 and 495 so won’t have been a ‘friends’ referral anyway, more of an oversight when signing up and trying to get the credit afterwards. - Same username and only an hour apart from the messages.

@JoX & @NeilS Are you able to email us at help@bulb.co.uk with the referral links you meant to use and we can sort this out for you?