WARM Home discount

Hi I’ve read online that due to being pregnant I can claim the warm home discount direct with you as my supplier. I’m not sure how to go about this, please can you advise as the gov website says to contact my supplier directly. Thanks.

Hi @Liza_2802 ,

The details of Bulb’s Warm Home Discount and the criteria for the ‘Core’ group (which is paid directly by the Department of Works and Pensions) and the ‘Broader Group’ (which is mainly financed by Bulb) is detailed on https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001245512-Can-I-get-the-Warm-Home-Discount- : you’ll also find the application form for the Broader Group linked there (if you are in the Core group, the government should have written to you and the letter should be with you by the 7th of December).

I believe in you case, the qualifying 'child under the age of 5 ’ sections will apply (as the child is technically less than 5 years old, after all -3 months is under 5 years :wink: ), but if you are unsure, just drop Bulb an email, live chat or call via https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb- .

Thank you for your advice. I’ve tried to do the online form but as he technically isn’t here yet it will not accept. I’ve got less than 2 weeks until he’s due so I may email them instead as I can provide proof with my MAT certificate if required. Thank you for your help. Xx