Warm home discount

I am entitled to warm home discount and have just switched to bulb in the last few months so how can I get the warm home discount

I am entitled to warm home discount and have just switched to bulb in the last few months so how can I get the warm home discount

What happens if you enter warm home discount in the Help page search box?

I have been with Bulb for a while now, I expressed my request for the WHD and they said I didn’t need to do anything it will be paid automatically. I have received it the last few years with SSE.
Please can you help?

Warm Home Discount

What happens if you enter warm home discount in the Help page search box?

Can u help me at all?

WARM HOME DISCOUNT

I have been with Bulb for a while now, I expressed my request for the WHD and they said I didn't need to do anything it will be paid automatically. I have received it the last few years with SSE. Please can you help?

Check out: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001245512-The-Warm-Home-Discount