💬 We’d love to chat with you about offsetting (for £50) 💬

As Bulb members, you might have heard about our Carbon Calculator, which helps you to offset your carbon footprint with monthly payments.
We’d like to speak to members who currently DON’T offset their footprint using Bulb’s Carbon Calculator, as well as those who used to, to help us understand what people think about the Calculator, and what we could change.

It doesn’t matter how familiar you are with carbon offsetting or if you’ve never seen the Carbon Calculator before. Are you available for a chat?

The session will take between 60 and 75 minutes. These are one-on-one interviews that we’ll run remotely through video chat, so you’ll need a smartphone or computer with a camera and microphone.

Places are limited, so if you’d like to participate, comment below and I’ll send you a message with more details.

We look forward to chatting with you! :leaves:

1 Like

I’m up for a chat about carbon offsetting.

Hi, I don’t use the Carbon Calculator, I would be interested in this. Thanks!

Thanks everyone! We’ve filled all the interview spaces for now. If this has piqued your interest, you can head to the Carbon Calculator to find out your carbon footprint and the projects we support to offset it :slight_smile:

I didn’t realise you were using carbon offsetting. I believe that carbon offsetting is a trick. Not happy. Looking for alternatives.

Hi @thomas365 - our Carbon Calculator is an optional thing you can do through Bulb, so you don’t offset unless you sign up to do so.

And it’s definitely not a trick! You can see where the money goes and who we partner with to make sure our member’s money makes the most difference on the Carbon Calculator page.

Now looking for a non-nuclear provider that doesn’t use fossil fuels and doesn’t use carbon offsetting (which is a delusion).

I am interested. Hopefully we can speak soon