Web based energy used graph still broken

‘We don’t have enough data to draw a graph yet’ OVER TWO MONTHS AFTER FIRST READING !?. NO MORE BS EXCUSES, NO MORE SMART METER PESTERING … JUST GET IT FIXED !!

I had Bulb at my last address for years and had no trouble with the online graph at all.

Anyone’s graph actually working or is it just me ?? (ON THE WEBSITE, NOT SMART METER)

Hi @RichardChes :wave:

I’m sorry you still don’t have a working usage graph in your account.

I have made a few changes to your account to try and get this fixed for you, so please check back in 24 hours and let me know if that’s helped.

– Meg :bulb:

Surprise surprise two days later and its still not working.

Does no one there know what they’re doing or is this a pathetic ploy to push a smart meter ?

Hi @RichardChes sorry for the delayed reply, we’ve had our forum offline for the past couple of weeks as we’ve been extremely busy.

I’m sorry that we’ve not got a usage graph up for you yet. We do have quite limited data for you as we are going into the winter, so if we based yearly estimates off this it likely wouldn’t be all that accurate.

For most properties, we receive significant usage data going back decades which helps inform our estimates. But unfortunately the data we received for your home seems quite sparse. I would recommend using the yearly estimates and breaking this down manually for an estimate until we have enough usage data to form a graph. - Miriam

The data seems sparse ?. 14 sets of three readings since September is sparse !?!?!?

Hi @RichardChes I was referring to the data we got from the national database regarding historical usage at your property.In the absence of this it’s hard to put together an accurate estimate. So in this situation it’s just a case of waiting for enough usage data to build up so we can build a good picture of your usage throughout the year. Unfortunately, although we have had many readings from you since September, that is only a few months which isn’t much in the grand scheme of things. - Miriam

9 months later and not only is the usage graph still broke but we still get overestimated bills we have to repeatedly correct with readings… poor show that no bs excuses can erase.

My gas has been showing zero for weeks. I think I will have to start taking daily manual readings :frowning: just to be on the safe side.

Hi @david.dewick

Thanks for your post.

I can see we are getting regular readings from your meters, so your bills will be correct.

Is it your IHD or BA graph that is showing 0?

E