What do you think?? HELP

I RECEIVED THIS MAIL!
Is it true?
Is it time to change?

Hi there!

We wanted to get in touch because you told us you were with Bulb. And we have bad news.

Bulb have increased their prices three times this year - more than anyone else, including the widely reviled ‘Big Six’. [1]

On the first of November your price will go up by 11% - over £100 for most people. To put that in context, this is the biggest price hike we’ve seen from a major supplier.

This is not what you signed up for. Who knows if there are more price rises around the corner?

The solution is joining Look After My Bills.

We compare your deal against the market so you don’t have to.
If we can save you at least £50, and you’re free to switch, we switch you automatically.
What’s more, we’ll watch your deal constantly, so you don’t need to worry about it.
When the price goes up, we’ll move you again.

Almost 70,000 people have already got us to manage their switches for them.

We’d love you to join them!
YES - I’D LIKE TO TRY LOOK AFTER MY BILLS
I think that’s it from us. We’d love to start saving you money today.

All the best,

Will

[1] https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/bulb-energy-prices-rise-gas-electricity-bill-hike-a8530791.html
THE ‘NEED TO KNOW’ ON AUTO-SWITCHING

This is how everyone should be managing their energy bills. Here’s how it works:

You appoint us to switch on your behalf, with the clear instruction to save you money.
Don’t worry - we only work with suppliers we trust to give you good service.
We initiate your switches for you, and report back when they are in progress. You do nothing.
We’ll only ever switch you if we can save you at least £50.
If you are under contract, we switch you 7 weeks before your deal expires. At that point, you’re free to switch.
When you sign up, please, please, please tell us if you are under contract. Otherwise we’ll assume you are free to switch now.
Not looking good? View this email in your browser.

Copyright © 2018 The Big Deal, All rights reserved.

This is the Big Deal Limited, 3 Loughborough St, London, SE11 5RB, United Kingdom

We do our level best to send you information that is interesting and useful. If you don’t feel that it’s tickling your fancy, we’d welcome feedback. But you can still unsubscribe here if you so desire.

1004bulb

Hi, @Dell This is correct that we are raising our prices. We let our members know about it on the 11th of September. We are still one of the most competitively priced suppliers in the market, but if you do want to shop around, you are of course, free to do so :slight_smile: