What have you done with my Money Bulb?

I have tried the traditional channels to sort this out so am now resorting to this platform.
I paid in £295 to my account through your cr@p App weeks ago. Never appeared on my bulb account, I checked with my bank and it definitely was paid into Bulb.
After initial Phone-calls I was told that bulb didn’t know where it had gone so effectively tough!!
I then sent in bank statements to prove it was paid to you and was promptly ignored on both emails. Two further 45 min phone calls resulted in you claiming you ‘think’ you know where it is and it will be credited to me later in the day, that was last week. Please just give me my money, it’s not just a couple of quid, it’s almost £300 and like most I can not afford for to be messed around by you with my own hard earned cash!
This is getting ridiculous

Pretty much the same result on this community as I get from my daily phone call to bulb to chase up my own money……zero!

Hi @Awfullynice :wave: and welcome to the Community!

I’d first like to apologise for the delay in our response here I appreciate this situation would have been stressful and not hearing from us on the Community hasn’t helped.

I’ve had a look into your account and can see that your missing payments have now been correctly allocated and my colleague has opened a complaint regarding this for you. The complaint has now been escalated to our member resolution team to assess the compensation. As soon as they have a response on this my colleague will be back in touch.

If there is anything else we can help with here please let us know below :point_down:

Best,
Luke :bulb: