What is mean monthly usage and month payment

it is first month with bulk what is mean monthly payment and monthly usage in bill ? Till now my reading not take ?

Monthly payment will be your direct debit which is based on yearly usage divided by 12.
Monthly Bill is actual usage based on
A. estimates OR
B. on the readings you have submitted. If submitted on time they will be used, if outwith the time frame then estimates will be used.

Monthly payment will be your direct debit which is based on yearly usage divided by 12. Monthly Bill is actual usage based on A. estimates OR B. on the readings you have submitted. If submitted on time they will be used, if outwith the time frame then estimates will be used.

I tend to view it differently.

1. Monthly Usage is the annual cost of your energy divided by 12,

2. Monthly Payment is your estimated monthly DD payment taking into account any credit or debit so that in 12 month time your account will only be in credit by one months advance payment.

Rather than “bill”, I assume the OP is referring to the “Payments and statements” page on the account dashboard.
“Monthly payment” is the actual amount my DD is set to. It’s only ever altered on the two occasions that I’ve amended it.
“Monthly usage” is one twelfth of the charges levied on my last twelve statements.