What is the process in changing to a single tariff?

I currently have a day and night tariff as I am on Economy 7. I am planning on removing my storage heaters and replacing them with better controllable units. What is the process in changing to a single tariff. The meter is digital and alternates between the daytime usage/the nighttime usage/ and the sum of the two.

I do not know the actual process, but you will have to contact Bulb directly, and there maybe a fee to pay for the replacement. The forum is not designed to be a trouble shouting forum with direct contact with Bulb.

You might want to consider leaving changing your economy 7 meter (if there is a fee), until smart meters are going to be rolled out for free. The roll out for smart meter with Bulb is planned for sometime next year, assuming there is no delays in the testing phase (which is current in progress).

I have just spoken to Bulb and have been informed that, if the meter is not faulty, the charge to change meter is £120. The only orher choice is to find another supplier.

I would not say that is your only choice, but finding a supplier that will do it for free could be a challenge.

I have just spoken to Bulb and have been informed that, if the meter is not faulty, the charge to change meter is £120. The only orher choice is to find another supplier.

You could wait until Bulb start rolling out smart meters in 2019, in which case it will be zero cost.