What on earth is going on with the smart meters?!

Ok. We all know there’s a problem. The only things we don’t know are: it’s scale; how you’re progressing towards a solution; and, why the silence?!
A strong business communicates - whatever the weather! It’s time for a lightbulb moment…

Hi, there’s a long blog post about our smart meter rollout over on the blog, hope that helps: https://bulb.co.uk/blog/an-update-on-our-smart-installations

landodd39 does have a point. Bulb should really communicate/email out to all customers who have had smart meter installations why readings are still on estimates.

Many customers had to take a day off work or drive far to attend the installations.

It’s very poor on Bulb part

Well my smart meter due to be fitted today between 12:00-16:00 no show, no phone call nothing. I am not impressed.

Well my smart meter due to be fitted today between 12:00-16:00 no show, no phone call nothing. I am not impressed.

£30 coming your way at least…

Well that’s a blessing in disguise, because they don’t work

@Lucy1984 I am really sorry the engineer did not turn up to fit your meter. Your account has been compensated with £30.

If you go back through the same website link you should be able to rebook the job.

Whilst it’s good to see that Bulb have begun communicating with affected customers and have rolled out a supposed fix, I’m one of the 50% for whom it hasn’t worked!
Whilst I try again, I hope your boffins (and those in your supply chain) continue to tinker - this really isn’t good enough.