What tariff can I have with Bulb?

I am a new customer, electrictiy only and am on the above tarriff. I can see my singe rate of charge in my details which makes me think that the tarrif does not include any Economy concessions. Is there a Bulb Tarriff that does offer one of the Energy programs and if so which and what aret the relevant hours for the lower rate supply
Roger Stenson

I am a new customer, electrictiy only and am on the above tarriff. I can see my singe rate of charge in my details which makes me think that the tarrif does not include any Economy concessions. Is there a Bulb Tarriff that does offer one of the Energy programs and if so which and what aret the relevant hours for the lower rate supply Roger Stenson

Bulb support a two rate tariff for Economy 7 please see: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115003599971-Can-I-switch-to-Bulb-with-an-Economy-7-meter-

The lower rate hours depends on your meter, i.e. it isn’t the same for all customers.

@RogerStenson You have a 1 rate meter which means that we can only supply you on a 1 rate tariff.

If you want a 2 rate meter let us know and we can install one for £120.