What the hell is happening with smart meter graphs!

My graphs have been saying under £5 a day back to Sept. Suddenly half way through the day today all of them have changed to saying I have been using £200 to £400 of electricity per day?! I dont think so! What is going on?! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I have the same problem. Costs originally in pence now changed to £. My daily charge of £1.50 now says £80ish.

Came here to see if anyone else is having the same problem. Apparently yesterday I used £52.07 in electric! If I go on the actual website it says £3.45.

I have had the same thing on my app too. I contacted via Twitter (direct message) as this seems to be the only way I get a response from the team and they confirmed my account useage, which was not the £100’s on my graphs. I think it must be a glitch with the app. I can’t use the desktop version for graph readings as it still says there aren’t enough, but the mobile app atleast gives me both readings on the daily option (only gas shows for the week/month/year). This is just one of the countless times I have had to get in touch since joining in Aug '20.

I have the same issue too, my electric says it costs £0.00 and they’re completely ignoring my post on the forum and telling me to reset the HUD which does absolutely nothing.

Something tells me they’re not really sure whats going on!

Hello @lizzykijewski @aphillips108 @kitty.whitley @JDunks @K3vin

So sorry you all experienced this with your usage graphs, we’re looking into this now to make sure this gets resolved.

I’ve double checked the usage on all the accounts and can confirm that we’re still receiving accurate smart meter readings which fall in line with what we’d expect for daily usage, so it looks like this is a glitch within the app.

If you’d like us to double check your account, please let us know.

All the best,
Freya @ Bulb :bulb: