What to do - Being billed when I don't have an active account

So i’m taking to posting this here as i’ve already emailed in early last week with no reply, and finding out the chat allways seems to be “super busy” and unable to connect.

If a bulb staff member could catch me on here that would be great as its taking far too long to get a reply and i dont have the time to sit on the phone all day for a reply.

I signed up for a switch over which never went through (dual fuel if that makes a difference) basically my old supplier declined to let them take over so bulb has NEVER been my supplier yet via email i’m being harrassed to set up a direct debit saying i owe money when i obviously dont as you cant be wanting money for a standing charge of a meter you arent supplying and someone else is supplying me.

Any idea when the chat will actually be active or they will bother to respond to my emails. - Thanks.

Any idea when the chat will actually be active or they will bother to respond to my emails. - Thanks.

I believe current email response time is a good 10+ working days. You’re unlikely to get any response from Bulb on here at all, it would appear Bulb staff have given up visiting the community as of about 2 weeks ago.