What's this stupid community login? I cant log in to my account. Absolute nonsense

Why have you messed about with the account login? All I need to do is submit meter readings. Absolutely incompetent.

1 Like

Honestly I haven’t messed about with your account login.

More seriously were you able to login for your previous meter readings but not now?

2 Likes

I can honestly say that none of the “stupid” community has messed about with your account login

2 Likes

It’s a known fault and simply requires a manual account reset.

2 Likes

I can confirm I have also not messed about with your account login. Bulb might have done something, I wouldn’t know.

But what you’re describing is a common fault.

See: Meter Readings: Queries - #15 by William_at_Bulb

1 Like

Thought I would also chip in to confirm I’ve had zero involvement in tampering with your account login. :laughing:

But I would suggest taking this “stupid” community’s advice and phoning Bulb as this is a known bug with their website.

If anyone at Bulb happens to read this, please for the love of Poseidon fix this already!

1 Like

Appreciate the answers, and wasn’t criticising anyone here. I’m frustrated with bulb, who choose to introduce a ‘community’ function rather than invest in decent online or phone advisers to service their customers. What I need is a response from a bulb employee. If I want advice/dialogue with others on wider energy issues, there are multiple other spaces on the Internet for that. @William_at_Bulb please sort this issue and pass on to colleagues urgency for this.

1 Like

Your best, and realistically only, option for that is phone or webchat.

1 Like