WHD 2019/20220What's the Criteria delay

Hi
I’ve been reading quite a few Energy suppliers have opened their WHD -140 warm home discount 2019/2020
What’s the Criteria Delay from Bulb…
Thanks In Advance

Hi I've been reading quite a few Energy suppliers have opened their WHD -140 warm home discount 2019/2020 What's the Criteria Delay from Bulb.. Thanks In Advance

Search for warm home discount on the Help page?

@Allanr

WHD help page doesn’t answer why 2019/2020 criteria hasn’t yet been announced.

@Allanr

WHD help page doesn’t answer why 2019/2020 criteria hasn’t yet been announced.

I guess because they are still working on the criteria as the document implies?

I guess because they are still working on the criteria as the document implies?

Yes only posted as other providers have been announcing their 2019/2020 WHD is open for applications.

Yes only posted as other providers have been announcing their 2019/2020 WHD is open for applications.

Last year was the first time Bulb offered WHD and this was announced on 30 November 2018 - https://bulb.co.uk/blog/warm-home-discount-applications-open They were using Ofgem’s recommended criteria.

Perhaps the other providers who have already announced their criteria have been offering WHD for a number of years and their criteria are well established whereas Bulb are on the learning curve in whatever additional criteria to offer?

Thanks @Allanr

2019 is my Bulb 1st year and with M.S. the current Criteria doesn’t; cover me whereas both SP and SSE’s criteria did for past three years.
My enthusiasm in asking when Bulbs info will be released is only in anticipation of hopefully being suitable to apply.

2019 is my Bulb 1st year and with M.S. the current Criteria doesn't; cover me whereas both SP and SSE's criteria did for past three years. My enthusiasm in asking when Bulbs info will be released is only in anticipation of hopefully being suitable to apply.

Hope the criteria when it’s announced will be positive for you.

Hi @Donfor,

Ofgem are currently reviewing our proposals for this year’s broader group criteria. We expect to have a decision from them by the end of September. Until then we cannot announce anything.

If you’ve registered your interest then we’ll be in touch asap. If not then put your name down here:

Best

Oisin

That’s great @“Oisin at Bulb”

So it’s Ofgem’s Decision for Broader Group.
I do wonder if they’ll recognise those who are yet to migrate from pip to uc

Thanks Sept/Oct’ it is then