When do I get my £50 referral link?

Iv been with bulb for week now still haven’t had my referral link through nor has my friend who referred me I think it is pretty bad having to wait so long getting told different things by people from bulb

Iv been with bulb for week now still haven’t had my referral link through nor has my friend who referred me I think it is pretty bad having to wait so long getting told different things by people from bulb

Have you actually switched to Bulb, the switch takes place about 21 days after you join Bulb via the referral link?

Have you actually switched to Bulb, the switch takes place about 21 days after you join Bulb via the referral link?

Hi @Jayne1701

Did you forget to add your response?

Yes I have switched to bulb wish I never tho just get phobed off all the time thinking might be abit of false advertising £50 if u switch via friend referral tbh

Yes I have switched to bulb wish I never tho just get phobed off all the time thinking might be abit of false advertising £50 if u switch via friend referral tbh

The £50 referral scheme is genuine. Just to clarify your initial post where you mentioned “still haven’t had my referral link through”, am I right in thinking you are referring to the non receipt of £50?

Silly question by me, but when you joined Bulb did you actually do this by clicking on the referral link provided by your friend?

I don’t require any personal information as this is a public forum, but have paid your first direct debit to Bulb?