When do I submit my second meter readings after that and at what subsequent intervals afterwards ?

I submitted my first meter readings about three weeks ago after switching to bulb…When do I submit my second meter readings after that and at what subsequent intervals afterwards ?

Minimum of every 90 days / 3 months.

You’ll receive an email approx 2 days before your next bill is due, asking you to submit readings then. I’d recommend submitting readings monthly, at the time they ask just before each bill.

There’s some info in the Help pages -

I submitted my first meter readings about three weeks ago after switching to bulb...When do I submit my second meter readings after that and at what subsequent intervals afterwards ?

You will need to submit you second and subsequent meter readings a couple of days before the monthly anniversary date of your switch. By this I mean if you switched on say 20 October, your future meeting readings will need to be sent a couple of days before the 20 th of the month.

You don’t have to remember when to send the reading since Bulb sends out an email each month to advise to submit your reading, it will look like this:

Just so you know, your monthly payment of £** will come out of your bank account in three days.

If you’d like us to calculate your monthly statement using your actual usage, send us a meter reading today or tomorrow. No worries if you can’t, we’ll use an estimated reading instead.

Many thanks to you all for your responses