When do you get referral credit added to your account?

Hello

When do you get referral credit added to your account? Its been six weeks since my sister joined and she has repeatedly given my referral link, she has received hers already. Thanks.

Hello

When do you get referral credit added to your account? Its been six weeks since my sister joined and she has repeatedly given my referral link, she has received hers already. Thanks.

Referral credit is added on or just after the respective switch has taken place.

I’m somewhat confused, is it that you are expecting a referral credit because a friend switched to Bulb using your referral link?

Also what is meant when you say your sister “has repeatedly given my referral link”?

Hi @Joanne2018.

It looks as if @“Crinan at Bulb” added the referral credit to your account on 25th of October. You’ll be able to see this in the payments and statements tab of your Bulb account. Let me know if this is not correct.

As it was manually added, it will not show in the ‘referrals made’ tab of your Bulb account.

Hello, many thanks. I do see it in the payments and statements. I was checking the referral section. Thanks for your quick reply.