When will I get refund?

I closed the account as my flatmates and I moved to new house. On the website it says that I will get refund today. However I still haven’t got money bulb owes me. When will I receive it?

You need to ask Bulb-this is just a forum for customers. I wouldn’t bother emailing them as there is no guarantee that you will get a reply. You are better off phoning them to resolve the matter.

I closed the account as my flatmates and I moved to new house. On the website it says that I will get refund today. However I still haven't got money bulb owes me. When will I receive it?

I’m just a customer of Bulb but if it says you will get a refund today, it still takes a couple of days due to the banking system for the refund to actually hit your bank.

I closed the account as my flatmates and I moved to new house. On the website it says that I will get refund today. However I still haven't got money bulb owes me. When will I receive it?

Hiya! Yep, it takes 3-5 days for the refund to enter your bank account once it’s been approved by Bulb.