Where can I find my statements?

You can find them in two places. We’ll email them to you every month and you can always find them by going to your MyBulb account, clicking “View statements and payments” and then downloading the relevant statements.

If youhave any questions, give us a bell on 0300 30 30 635. Or email help@bulb.co.uk.

On my “View statements and payments” is no option to download, I haven’t received any bill by post or email. Can’t see what I was charged for.

Hi @rmickute,

We haven’t sent you a statement yet, we’ll send you your first one on the 23rd of this month, in a few days. Your switch to us completed on the 23rd November. In that statement it will show you how much you’ve used and what the cost of that is. We’ll then take the cost of it from your Bulb account that we took a payment for on the day you joined us.

Hi - I believe I have the same problem. You have charged my bank account on the 5th December (first charge), I can see an entry in ‘View statements and payments’ for the amount you took, however, I received no email or post statement and there is no option to download a statement, hence I cannot see what you have charged me for. It is essential that you provide an explanation/detail, i.e. a statement, for any monies that you charge to allow the consumer to validate you have not made a mistake. I expect that my statement will come later, but I think you should rethink your practice. L

Hi @leoinlios, we sent you an email letting you know about the payment coming out on the 3rd of December. We’ll then send you your statement with it, plus the cost of your energy for the month included on the 5th of January. We also include information about it on our website when you get your quote and in the welcome pack. I’m sorry that this is coming as a surprise though. Is there anyway we could have made this clearer.

We take payments in advance so that we can buy your energy more efficiently and get a better price for it. We keep you in the loop all the way through so that you know what’s going on.

Hi, I’m looking for a statement and can’t find one on my bulb or email

That’s odd @theboy, we’re just going to generate and send you new statements now for you. You’ll get them in your inbox soon, and you’ll then be able to see them in MyBulb. The email attachment will have all the details you’re looking for.

All the best,
Will

Got them now, Cheers

Hello, there have been 4 payments to my account 2 months of usage indicated and no statement yet. Shouldn’t there be one every month? This doesn’t add up and I’m not the only person this has happened to. Please sort it bulb. Thanks.

Hello, there have been 4 payments to my account 2 months of usage indicated and no statement yet. Shouldn’t there be one every month? This doesn’t add up and I’m not the only person this has happened to. Please sort it bulb. Thanks.

Hello,
My first direct debit payment went through a couple of days ago, however I didn’t get a statement by email.
In MyBulb I can view it has been paid (one line with the amount showing in the “money in” column) but I cannot download any statement.
How can I get a copy of my statement?
Cheers

@brendan8230 Your statements are generated after a month of being with Bulb so you will get your first bill on the 12th of October.

I can’t find my statements either. What is happening? I need them for a proof of address ASAP.

I can't find my statements either. What is happening? I need them for a proof of address ASAP.

Have you been with Bulb for say at least two months?

I am experiencing the same problem, I am a customer of bulb for the past 9-10 months. I haven’t received any email having the statement attached. Moreover, there isn’t an option ‘View Payments & Statements’. It only says ‘Payments & Statements’.

Dear Bulb, I need a copy of the printable statement to provide as proof of address, it would be nice if you could send it to at the earliest (by tomorrow morning). Thanks!

Moreover, there isn't an option 'View Payments & Statements'. It only says 'Payments & Statements'. !

OK, what happens when you click on “Payments & Statements”?

I have not got a statement for August - but my usual monthly direct debit has gone out. I have been a customer for about 6 months and this is the first month I have not had a statement. I have tried to email Bulb but as yet have had no response.

I have not got a statement for August - but my usual monthly direct debit has gone out. I have been a customer for about 6 months and this is the first month I have not had a statement. I have tried to email Bulb but as yet have had no response.

Have you tried to contact them by phone or chat?

Been with them since Feb 2019 and not had a first statement yet. I am amazed you guys getting monthly statements!

Been with them since Feb 2019 and not had a first statement yet. I am amazed you guys getting monthly statements!

Surely you’ve queried this with Bulb by now? What have they said?