Where did my electricity bill go?

Why on my November dual fuel statement has my electricity element suddenly disappeared? 3 pages has gone down to 2 with the electricity gone??

Hi @andy15, thanks for getting in touch.

I’ve looked into this and sent you an email about this :mailbox:

Lou :stars:

Hi ,

I haven’t got my electricity bill since August . But dd payments has been taken regularly. Can someone in bulb check and sort out .

Mails are not getting replied . Chat is not helpful .

With regards,
Guru

1 Like

Hi @gurushankar_2008,

Sorry to hear you’ve not been receiving any bills. I’ve found your account and I’ve just dropped you an email so we can get to the bottom of this.

I have replied to your mail

With regards,
Guru

@Gabby_at_Bulb

Hi ,

Have you seen my account . When can I get my next bill ?

With regards,
Guru

Hi Guru,

Apologies for our delay in responding to you! I can see that there are two properties linked to your account which seems to be causing the slight confusion here.

I have just responded to your email within the same email thread. Please do respond there so that we can get to the bottom of this for you.

Best wishes,
Diana

Hi ,

I have responded to your mail .
Please do the needful .

With regards,
Guru

Hi ,

It’s been more than a month since I raised complaint . Still I didn’t get any bill , only fake promises that I will get bill in 2 days / 3 days ,

If you are not capable to sort out your billing issues and provide bill to customers every month , please do not deduct direct debit until you provide bill .

Any one from bulb listening? Tired for following up ,

With frustration ,
Guru

Hi @gurushankar_2008,

I’m sorry you’re having to chase it up. I’ve just been speaking to my colleague who is handling this, and unfortunately this case is taking more time as its slightly more complicated. We’ll get you an update ASAP.