Where is my bill?

Hello. I have not received a bill for the month of August 2019 despite submitting accurate readings 23 August and having money debited from my account. I’ve seen that several customers have the same issue, some for several months.

I am concerned by this and would appreciate an explanation and my latest statement soon. There are too many energy providers for me to endure any undue stress and so I am inclined to discontinue my service if I feel that this is likely to continue.

Please respond urgently.

Bulb’s contact details are on the bottom of the Help page.

There is nothing us fellow customers on the Community can do to address your concerns as we don’t have access to your account information…

Out of interest on what date of each month do you normally have your statement?

Without knowing the date I would think that if you submitted your meter reading on 23 August (which normally is 2 or 3 days before the statement) plus a bank holiday period I wonder if you have stressed yourself out unnecessary as the statement should be imminent.

Hi Deon, Think yourself lucky. I’ve now being paying Bulb since April and have had not one bill or statement from them. When I called them, they kinda shrugged their shoulders and said they didn’t really know what was going on. I am now in the process of moving back to my old supplier as Bulb may be cheaper but the customer service is non existent.

Thanks. Apparently there is a technical issue. After speaking to someone, I was emailed my statement.