Where is my statement?

Hi there, :wave:

Sorry for any confusion caused by the consolidated statement.

I just had a look over your account and the £1,698 is actually for the period 05/06/20 - 04/10/21.

We corrected and refunded all your statements from that period and then issued the larger statement in its place, so all looks correct.

Did you have any more questions about this?

Thanks - Ele :bulb:

Hi Team Bulb Staff,

Kindly DO NOT IGNORE this message.

This is the FIFTH time I am posting here asking for help, after having been conveniently ignored the previous four times. My email to help@bulb.co.uk has gone unanswered too.

Why am I not receiving my monthly statement since the 17 June 2021? Where are my statements for July, August and September? It will be 2 days until 17th Oct, and that will be 4 missing bill statements this year.

Please, can a competent staff at Team Bulb kindly generate my bill statements for the last 4 months?

Thanks.

I’ve asked someone called sims @ bulb help to send me paper copy’s as no bills issued for June/July had email from him saying they have been requested but nothing has arrived, fed up with bulb and seriously thinking of moving over to octopus as better prices and after read reviews seem to be more on the ball than this lot.

Can someone please tell me. when will I be getting my new statement, Last one was 2nd September. Last readings sent were on the 29th Sept E- 66572 G- 1855

I have cancelled my direct debit but still have £60 credit in bulb and as I told the adviser last time I will pay my monthly bill in full as it is sent or top up my account by card to cover it yet nothing has come through. Please advise.

Hello,

I give my readings mid month and my direct debit goes out on the 18th.
In September I have given my readings but have not yet received my Statement and my balance has not changed.

Thanks

Hi @Planky :wave:

So your billing cycle runs from 1st till 30th/31st of each month. For example, your September bill will be from 1st September till 30th September, so this is why you haven’t yet received your bill. The best time for you to submit a reading will be on the last day of the month, so we’ll bill you for your exact usage rather than having to use an estimate.

Your payment date is also set to the 1st of each month, but due to the Direct Debit Guarantee it won’t always be taken on that exact date, and it’ll be ‘pending’ in your account a few days because it gives you the chance to cancel it for whatever reason.

I hope that clears things up but let me know?

– Meg :bulb:

Hi Megan,

My billing has always run from the 18th of each month.
Why has it been changed? I have not asked for it to be changed.

Thanks

Just checked an the app says that my payment date is the 18th.

Hey @Planky

Sorry, you have two accounts and I think Megan was looking at the second account. I can see this account has a date of 18th.

It looks like we took over supply of a second MPAN at your property in August but as we haven’t received all details of this meter yet, it’s holding up the statement. Do you have an actual meter installed at the property? If so, could you send a photo of this meter and we can update the details for you.

– Robyn :bulb:

Hi Robyn,

Yes I run my mother’s account for her and that does come out on the 30/31 so I now understand why Megan told me that date.

What do you mean by:

“It looks like we took over supply of a second MPAN at your property in August but as we haven’t received all details of this meter yet, it’s holding up the statement.”

I only have one meter and this has not been changed in years, no one has visited or asked to visit to install or change my meter?

Thanks

Would this second MPAN thing have anything to do with the EV charging trial that Bulb was going to run and I had enrolled in?

But when you found out I was on the Isle of Wight you could not find any installers so cancelled my involvement?

Thanks

Hello, I have not received a statement for September. All my previous statements were issued on the 26th of the month but I have not seen anything since August. Online chat keeps telling me that nobody is available.

What do I need to do to get my statement please?

Thanks.

Hi @Planky ,

That would definitely be the reason :upside_down_face:

I have removed that and issued the statement for you.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Hi Robyn,

Glad that’s sorted it. Thanks for your help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @Kevin3 and welcome to the community :wave: :partying_face:

It looks like you managed to get hold of someone and the statement was issued for you this morning.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, Have not received a statement for my electric for the month of September, sent you a meter reading on the 28th as I normally do, then got a mail the next day saying you require a meter reading so sent you another one. the second reading is showing on my account as being submitted. Direct Debit has been taken from my bank account as normal, so why has my account not updated ?

Several customers have reported lack of statement and charges for September on here. I suspect there’s more than a few isolated cases of this and there’s been a systems issue.

Thanks for the reply Norman7115 about other customers reporting the same problem. Will have a scan of the forum to see if can find any. Only been with Bulb since March is year and up till now everything has been fine apart from a permanent message on my account telling me I need to increase my DD although already £202 in credit in that time.

I haven’t had mine either but had some funny activity on my app with smart meter readings that have charged me large amounts.

Hi Pixie, I haven’t even got a smart meter, Thought Bulb were a good company when started with them but starting to have my doubts now. From all the compliant I’m reading on here starting to think they are a shower of shit.

I have been with them a few years was good to start with no bother,last year has been appalling for me and the last couple of weeks even worse.I’m leaving now and I have cancelled my DD. All my readings for last few months has increased my bills,someone said it’s to do with the price increases but Bulb still haven’t confirmed this . I haven’t had September bill either.

1 Like