Where is support

I’ve been trying to contact support for three weeks. Chat does not appear to have any human operators, and my emails just get an automated response. Has everyone gone on furlough?

1 Like

I know the feeling, I have been trying to get through for weeks. Finally I got a limp response on messenger having posted on here, Facebook page, emails and messenger. Too many companies using covid19 as an excuse for crap customer service.

Hi @johnhwessel

I’m really sorry for the delayed response to your email. I’ve got back to you on this now.

We’ve been experiencing higher than usual member contact over the past couple of months, so responses on email can take a little longer than usual.

Same issue here Matthew: been trying for four weeks + and no response. You guys are falling well short on your customer service. You need to flag this further up the line, because I (and I’m sure others too) am more than happy to go to cheaper alternatives (of which there are many) with better customer service.

Hi @pmckaym,

Firstly, I wanted to give you a warm welcome to Bulb community, thank you kindly for leaving us your feedback.

Recently our inflow has been the highest it has ever been and so that is why on all fronts our response times have been a bit longer than usual. This is in no way an excuse to not provide good service.

I see your emails so I am just sending you a reply now, thanks for bringing them to my attention :relaxed: