WHY am I still paying after I've left..?

I left bulb quite a while ago but you bunch of shits have just taken £100 off my bank account!!! I left because you ALWAYS overcharged me & then when I phoned you said sorry ‘won’t happen again’ but it ALWAYS DID!!! You asked for no readings off my meters when I left so you could charge me what you like!!! “RIP-OFF”

…I am on a state pension(that’s all the income I have!

How long is a while ago as final readings have to be verified by a 3rd party and can take 6 weeks. Until such time Bulb (as do other companies) will continue to take your dd.

I left bulb quite a while ago but you bunch of shits have just taken £100 off my bank account!!!!!! I left because you ALWAYS overcharged me & then when I phoned you said sorry 'won't happen again' but it ALWAYS DID!!!!!! You asked for no readings off my meters when I left so you could charge me what you like!!! "RIP-OFF"

It is a universal law that anyone using the phrase “rip off” (or similar) has actually just misunderstood how something works.

In what way were you over charged? I’ll donate £10 to a charity of your choice if you can demonstrate that you were actually over charged in some way. NB: Paying by direct debit more than the value listed on any given account statement is not an over charge.