Why are Bulb servers always down?

It’s getting really frustrating not being able to view my account when I wish to do so. Trying to enter meter readings is laborious.
Why are the Bulb servers down all the time? Seems they use dial up!

I’ve submitted readings 30th May and today 3rd June and had no problems through the App.

It's getting really frustrating not being able to view my account when I wish to do so. Trying to enter meter readings is laborious. Why are the Bulb servers down all the time? Seems they use dial up!

I think you are seriously exaggerating to say the servers are down all the time?

They were down earlier today but were brought back on line not long afterwards.

I’m in and out of my account on a very regular basis and it is rare for me not to be able to login into my account.

Personally submitting meter readings to my account takes me perhaps 2 minutes each month, this includes reading the actual meters, one being outside my house and entering the information on line. I wouldn’t by any stretch if the imagination say this is frustrating.

Not exagerating at all. Why would I post enquiring? Just my experience, its happened everytime I’ve tried to enter my readings at start of month.

Not exagerating at all. Why would I post enquiring? Just my experience, its happened everytime I've tried to enter my readings at start of month.

You may be experiencing problems but I can assure the servers are not always down I have just accessed my account dashboard at: 18:12 04/06/20189, and have done so for perhaps a further five times today. So I stand by my original comments it is an exaggeration to say the servers are always down,

To confirm this, here is screen shot of my meter input page from a minute ago::

Submitted in error.

Not exagerating at all. Why would I post enquiring? Just my experience, its happened everytime I've tried to enter my readings at start of month.

You must have been exceptionally unlucky. The servers have never been down for me, aside from a short time yesterday morning.

I’ve also only experienced one outage in all of my time with Bulb and it wasn’t even at a time that it affected anything I was trying to do.