Why can I not get into my account to give a meter reading for the first time?

I am Joining tomorrow and have to give a meter reading but can not get into the account only the community account. Is there another log in area?

I have exactly the same issue. Would like to know what the problem is and how it can be resolved

What happens or what do you see if when you click on this link: https://account.bulb.co.uk/login ?

I can sign in fine but can only access Sign Out, Community and Help. That is literally the only options available.

The app doesn’t work either

I can sign in fine but can only access Sign Out, Community and Help. That is literally the only options available.

Thanks for the clarification, obviously something is amiss here and it requires Bulb to sort out.

Out of interest in addition to Sign Out, Community and Help do you also see “Tariff”?

Thanks for the clarification, obviously something is amiss here and it requires Bulb to sort out.

Out of interest in addition to Sign Out, Community and Help do you also see “Tariff”?

Nope. Don’t see tariff at all. Hopefully bulb can sort Monday, shame they don’t work weekends even with reduced hours. Only being available to answer emails and take calls 5 out of 7 days seems like they are restricting themselves from a customer service point of view

Hopefully bulb can sort Monday, shame they don't work weekends even with reduced hours. Only being available to answer emails and take calls 5 out of 7 days seems like they are restricting themselves from a customer service point of view

If us fellow customers can answer queries on the weekend I don’t see why Bulb can’t.

If us fellow customers can answer queries on the weekend I don't see why Bulb can't.

Because we do it for free, staff expect to be paid, and Bulb are too cheap.

Whilst I appreciate Bulb energy prices being lower than most of the competition, I don’t think it’s acceptable to do it via (most likely) low paid staff and poor opening hours.

Because we do it for free, staff expect to be paid, and Bulb are too cheap.

Perhaps we should withdraw our labour? =)

If you did there’d be no CS at all.

If you did there'd be no CS at all.

Please share CS with me? I have enough problems deciding which emoji I should use.

If you did there'd be no CS at all.

Edited:

Please share CS with me? I have enough problems deciding which emoji I should use.

Of course customer service

Hey! Just to let you guys know, bulb actually now answer emails 7 days a week, from 9 till 6 :smile: