Why can't app show total energy usage in kwh?

It would be good if the app could show actual usage in kwh under the usage tab rather than a list of pretty useless meter readings. And break it out to weekly monthly even annually.
It shouldn’t be difficult as that’s how you Bill us…

1 Like

@markd223 Welcome to our Bulb community and thank you for your feedback.

We’ve recently released a new update in the app which I think will be just what you’re looking for. Do you know if you currently have the most recent version of the app? :iphone:

You can find a bit more information about the update on this thread https://community.bulb.co.uk/t/product-update-smart-energy-usage-graphs/84517

In order for it to be most effective in showing your usage breakdown, your meter readings will need to be set to daily. Please let me know if you’d like me to set this in your account :slight_smile:

Thanks for your reply. I have the latest Android version but geaphs don ’ t appear to be available in that. Or if they are they are very well hidden. Please switch my account to daily readings as I’m currently unable to do that in this version of the app. Thanks.

@markd223 I’ve set your meter readings to daily for you, so hopefully you should be able to see these graphs. If you don’t have any luck with this, do let me know :v: