Why do you keep flipping my day/night readings?

Every month, I input my readings correctly. Then, every few months some clown at Bulb decide to “fix” my bill, and flip them over. Trying to input readings today, and the day/night are opposite, despite being correct on my last bill as I entered them correctly.

What’s the deal here?

It’s honestly so annoying now I am considering switching to another supplier!

PS - perfectly happy to go along with you, if someone confirms I won’t get into trouble inputting them as you ask me to (day as night, and night as day, as it’d certainly make my bills cheap :wink:

Hey @darren8792 - sorry this has been so annoying for you!

It looks like we had a mixup right at the start, and so each time you’ve sent us your meter readings, we’ve swapped them around to match what we had to begin with, which turns out not to have been correct (I just called your old supplier to double check everything).

We’ve corrected it all now and sent out an updated statement covering your whole time with Bulb. And as this was our mistake and we want to say sorry, we’ve also added £10 goodwill credit to your account by way of apology.

Just let us know if you have any other problems in future and we’ll do everything we can to help :slight_smile:

Have a great day,
Sam

Hey @darren8792 - sorry this has been so annoying for you!

It looks like we had a mixup right at the start, and so each time you’ve sent us your meter readings, we’ve swapped them around to match what we had to begin with, which turns out not to have been correct (I just called your old supplier to double check everything).

We’ve corrected it all now and sent out an updated statement covering your whole time with Bulb. And as this was our mistake and we want to say sorry, we’ve also added £10 goodwill credit to your account by way of apology.

Just let us know if you have any other problems in future and we’ll do everything we can to help :slight_smile:

Have a great day,
Sam

Thanks, will see how it goes :slight_smile: