why does it take so long to do any thing

had smart meter fitted in april .you still havn’t got it working after two phone calls and numerous e-mails you still estimate my bills from the old meter and still ask me to send in meter readings which you ignore because the are from new meter. also i still have to send in readings for gas as its not working’
GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER.whats the point in fitting smart meters if they don’t work.

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER.whats the point in fitting smart meters if they don't work.

As a fellow customer I GOT MY ACT together and decided I wouldn’t have a smart until all bugs have been sorted out.

Were your comments directed to fellow customers or were they meant for Bulb? Bulb’s contact detail are on this page: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-Contact-us

Has anyone else had absolutely atrocious customer service? My emails go unanswered for days at a time. I am complaining about an end of tenancy bill of nearly £1,000, which I’ve received following their recommendation that I lower my monthly payments from £124pcm to about £42!!! I’m shocked and appalled by Bulb in every way possible, anyone ad a similar experience and how do you get them to respond to you?

Has anyone else had absolutely atrocious customer service? My emails go unanswered for days at a time. I am complaining about an end of tenancy bill of nearly £1,000, which I’ve received following their recommendation that I lower my monthly payments from £124pcm to about £42!!! I’m shocked and appalled by Bulb in every way possible, anyone ad a similar experience and how do you get them to respond to you?

I believe the customer service has deteriorated quite significantly compared to when I joined Bulb. but personally I haven’t experienced any problems in my own contacts with Bulb.

Could I ask if you checked your monthly statements?

The statements show whether you were in credit or debit and therefore you would have quickly identified if you were going £1000 into a debit situation?

Were you submitting regular meter readings to Bulb otherwise any bills would have been based on estimated readings.