Why have you doubled my monthly charges

Joined bulb and was told my costs would be £66, but now bulb have increased my monthly payments to £128…why?

Joined bulb and was told my costs would be £66, but now bulb have increased my monthly payments to £128.....why?

Purely from another customer.

1. When you did the quote did you enter your previous 12 months annual usage in kWh? The annual usage would have been shown in your previous energy suppliers bills,

2. Have you provided initial and subsequent monthly meter readings to Bulb. Are these readings showing in your bill?

3 If you have not supplied meter readings as above then estimates will be used instead and could account for the bill doubling in costs.

1. You are able to change your Direct Debit payments by going to “Payments and Statements” on your account dashboard.

5 Any overestimate will be corrected on your next bill if you submit a reading a couple of days before the bill is prepared.

Hi @GNT

Just to add to @Allanr 's post above.

We’ve never received meter reads from you, so it would be amazing if you could send some over.

Your annual estimated consumption would indicate a payment of £128 would help you avoid building large amounts of debit.

All the best,
Rob