Why is it my usage graph only shows predictions and not my actual usage?

Why is it my usage graph only shows predictions and not my actual usage. It also only shows the current month onwards. How do I see what was predicted and what I have actually used.

Hi @Jackii ,

My usage graph shows prior 5 months of usage (solid green/blue) and then 7 months of predicted usage (greyscale).

How long have you been a member of Bulb and how frequently have you been providing meter readings? I believe usage will actually be properly shown if there was a meter reading provided for that month.

I too only get predicted usage for future months & no historical usage info on the graph despite having provided meter readings for about 5 months since I joined.

I have the last 3 months showing as historical and the next 9 months showing predicted.

Been with bulb now 5 months and my graph only shows the current month onwards with predictions only. No past months and actual usage.

I have the last 4 months showing as historical and the next 8 months showing predicted.

My energy charts seem to working OK, on Oct 17 I mentioned I have the last 3 months showing as historical and the next 9 months showing predicted.

Hey @Jackii.

I can see that on your usage graph, July, August and September have been updated with your actual usage. The future months are in grey as they are predictions. When your next statement comes through (11th of November), your graph will be updated.

Let me know if anything is still unclear?