Why is there no customer service?

My account shut down at the end of August, I should have been issued a final statement by 15th September (according to your information) and also a refund on remaining credit. I have sent two forms of communication to you via message and email as a reminder and both have been completely ignored. My last communication with you was over 7 days ago and you still have not responded.

Why is your customer service non-existent? And why are you not refunding customers? Please refund me the owed amount. You clearly have no interest in supporting and retaining your customer base.

https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001232012-When-will-I-get-my-final-bill-from-my-old-supplier-

Jusy fyi, this indicates up to 6 weeks for a final bill.

There is no customer service. You send messages, they don’t answer it. You leave messages on the phone beause there is a day queue and they don’t call you back. They didn’t accept my readings despite the fact that I sent photos of the readings, photos of the previous Electricity Company from which I swapped with clear readings. They said by mail that they will do an investigation. They haven’t and they still bill me on the wrong reading. They didn’t apply my credit for having refer my friend originally. I have an invasive cancer and am vulnerable. I really don’t need this disgusting immoral customer service in my life. Are you not ashamed Bulb?

WHY DOES NO ONE CALL ME BACK OR E-MAIL ME ONLY BEEN WITH YOU 3 MONTHS BUT NOW LOOKING ELSEWHEREXX

ITS ME AGAIN, WHAT IS THE POINT OF ME SUBMITTING WEEKLY READINGS IF YOU FAIL TO LET ME KNOW MY USEAGE SIX WEEKS LATER, MY LAST SUPPLIER WAS SO EFFICIENT THAT WAY WHY NOT YOU, WHY NOT ANSWER ME?

FOR GODS SAKE WE MUST TALK OR I LEAVE

I AM SO DISSAPOINTED WITH THE COMPANY AND SERVICE
AM GOING TO LEAVE I WOULD RATHER PAY EXRA FOR GOOD SERVICE… BET NO RESPONSE

I’m afraid I am coming to the same conclusion, I joined an June and have only received one statement so far and a request for meter reading one month after my smart meter was fitted. I have emailed 4 times so far with no reply and have sent a chat request, also with no response.

I have just moved from together energy, where I had almost a year of this “service” so will not hang around very long if things don’t improve. Bit of advise, reduce your payments to a level, where they will want money from you when/if you decide to leave. Otherwise if they are like Together, you may end up talking to the ombudsman like I am.

I AM SO DISSAPOINTED WITH THE COMPANY AND SERVICE AM GOING TO LEAVE I WOULD RATHER PAY EXRA FOR GOOD SERVICE... BET NO RESPONSE

Uhh…I have phoned 5x this week and I have spoken to them every time within 15 mins. You have to be patient, they will answer. Dont email, just phone!

1 Like
I'm afraid I am coming to the same conclusion, I joined an June and have only received one statement so far and a request for meter reading one month after my smart meter was fitted. I have emailed 4 times so far with no reply and have sent a chat request, also with no response.

I have just moved from together energy, where I had almost a year of this “service” so will not hang around very long if things don’t improve. Bit of advise, reduce your payments to a level, where they will want money from you when/if you decide to leave. Otherwise if they are like Together, you may end up talking to the ombudsman like I am.

Emails always take 3-4 days with any company…whats wrong with waiting 15 mins on the phone to resolve your issues…?

0300 303 0635

1 Like

Sorry SamEnergy but I’m with Keith on this one. I have been waiting 12 days for a response to my email - and as the email was about Bulb rectifying two mistakes that they have made, I’m not massively impressed. I have yet to get to speak to someone on the phone (and I’ve tried many times), and Chat service is non-existent. I LOVE the idea of Bulb, but I think with their referral offer, seems that their customer service team hasn’t grown with the number of customers. I really want to be happy with them… it’s just slightly difficult at the moment (especially when I’m getting angry letters from previous supplier because Bulb didn’t supply the information I provided correctly).

My main concern is that if I had a problem with my energy supply, would there be someone available to help?