Why should I use Bulb?

I’m considering using this service - why should I ?

There are too many variables as to why an individual joins Bulb. Why not troll through some posts and decide for yourself or just google Bulb for further information.

• One economic variable tariff, always among the lowest in the market
  • Green energy – 100% electricity and 10% gas
  • No exit fees
  • Exit fees from previous supplier reimbursed
  • Helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, responsive staff on phone, email and forum
  • Historical readings,bills and payments accessible online
  • Online customer control to change amount or date of direct debit
  • Referring a friend credits their account and yours with £50
What's not to like?

Aw, thanks @198kHz. Plus we’re lovely :slight_smile: Really @georgina_1989ths if you like the idea of an energy company that’s simpler, cheaper and greener, then we’re for you.

We keep everything as simple and easy as possible for you guys-that’s why we only have one tariff, and it’s the cheapest one we can possibly offer, what with all of the technology and efficiency improvements we’re always making in the office to keep everything running smoothly. And we’re greener-we source 100% renewable electricity and 10% renewable gas, so we can help everybody drive the demand for renewable energy, which means more solar farms and wind turbines and so on, and fewer polluting power plants in the UK. Which is something we really believe the UK needs right now, and we’re proud to be a part of that.

If there’s anything else I can tell you, please do let me know.

If this is true then why am i being charged so much for this month when i’ve barely even used my gas energy except to warm water for an hour a day, if that. Seriously thinking of leaving, this is not the cheapest company as your company states.

If this is true then why am i being charged so much for this month when i've barely even used my gas energy except to warm water for an hour a day, if that. Seriously thinking of leaving, this is not the cheapest company as your company states.

Are your charges based on your actual meter readings or are they estimated?

It could be that your direct debit is much higher than current usage which it will be for most members as we go through summer and use less energy, the accrued credit then pays for the higher usage in winter months which ensures your payments remain constant throughout the year.

@maxinebell It looks like the latest readings we have from you are higher than we expected, hence the higher bill. Are you able to check if they were correct or send us a photo of the meter so we can take a look?