Why was £104 taken from my bank for the October payment when my account was £6.90 in credit?

Why was £104 taken from my bank for the October payment when my account was £6.90 in credit and you had my final readings?

Why was £104 taken from my bank for the October payment when my account was £6.90 in credit and you had my final readings?

This is a public forum and it may be more appropriate to contact the Bulb team direct, their details at: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb-

Purely as another customer, was your credit of £6.90 before or after your most recent statement from Bulb. If it was before then the £104 is to cover the advance monthly payment for cost of energy you will use in the next month bearing in mind there is a price increase on 11 November

@Rodger1938_ Because we haven’t received the electricity readings from your new supplier we can sometimes take one additional payment if the Direct Debit is still open. This will be refunded back to you as soon as the read is received and we can issue a final bill.