Will Bulb (or Siemens if it's their hardware) ever be able to fix the IHD so it shows Gas AND Elec?

The downside of a small company I guess. Didn’t really want a Smart meter but it was a ‘second gen device with a working IHD’ or so I was told.
Done all the usual checks. Move closer to meter (it was set next to it at one point. makes no difference).

Fobbed of by being asked to fill in their form and this will kick start the ‘process’.
Solution I guess is to replace IHD or replace meter. Not too many options.
Assuming the system actually can ever work as promoted.

Messages on here from Bulb are typical and just a stall:
‘If after 48 hours your IHD is still showing one of these messages please let us know by filling out this quick form’. (yep-done that. Weeks ago)
‘We should be able to troubleshoot your meter and get you back on track’. (er- doesn’t seems to be happening)
‘Occasionally circumstances beyond our control will mean that you need a second visit from the engineer’. (Yes- please send one. It can’t be beyond their scope to fix this surely- Unless its a white elephant and doesn’t work period…)
‘When this happens, they’ll let you know.’ (nope - no engineer visit planned that I have been told)
‘While you wait, your IHD will not be able to show any data recorded by your smart meters’. (Really- I had kinda figured that it being the sum total of the reason I have been trying to get this resolved.)

Come on Bulb. Shape up…

Had recommended you to a few others before this meter saga but now I’m doing exactly the opposite.

The downside of a small company I guess. Didn’t really want a Smart meter but it was a ‘second gen device with a working IHD’ or so I was told.
Done all the usual checks. Move closer to meter (it was sat next to it at one point. Makes no difference).

Fobbed of by being asked to fill in their form and this will kick start the ‘process’.
Solution I guess is to replace the IHD or replace meter. Not too many options.
Assuming the system actually can ever work as promoted.

Messages on here from Bulb are typical and just a stall:
‘If after 48 hours your IHD is still showing one of these messages please let us know by filling out this quick form’. (yep-done that. Weeks ago)
‘We should be able to troubleshoot your meter and get you back on track’. (er- doesn’t seems to be happening)
‘Occasionally circumstances beyond our control will mean that you need a second visit from the engineer’. (Yes- please send one. It can’t be beyond their scope to fix this surely- Unless its a white elephant and doesn’t work - period…)
‘When this happens, they’ll let you know.’ (nope - no engineer visit planned that I have been told of)
‘While you wait, your IHD will not be able to show any data recorded by your smart meters’. (Really- I had kinda figured that it being the sum total of the reason I have been trying to get this resolved.)

Come on Bulb. Shape up…

Had recommended you to a few others before this meter saga but now I’m doing exactly the opposite.

Purely an observation from a fellow customer who doesn’t want a smart meter.

I have been emailed by Bulb on two occasions asking if I wanted a smart meter, both of these requests I ignored.

If like me you had read all the threads about problems with smart meters you wouldn’t have had any cause to complain.

I learnt many moons ago, to always wait until bugs have been sorted.

Bulb did eventually fix my IHD about 5 weeks after the smart meter installation. No visit or hardware exchange was needed.