Winter heating allowance?

I could claim the £140 allowance with my last supplier. Apparently I don’t qualify with bulb. Any idea why?

@Karen1809, have you asked Bulb?

I could claim the £140 allowance with my last supplier. Apparently I don't qualify with bulb. Any idea why?

Different suppliers have different qualifying criteria. This means it’s best to check qualifying criteria before switching suppliers.

I could claim the £140 allowance with my last supplier. Apparently I don't qualify with bulb. Any idea why?

Does this help: The Warm Home Discount – Bulb if not please contact the Bulb team direct, their contact details are on the Help page, click the Help button at the top of this page.

I had this problem with Bulb. They will only give this allowance if you claim a benefit - not if you are on a low income.

I had this problem with Bulb. They will only give this allowance if you claim a benefit - not if you are on a low income.

Sounds reasonable. If your income is high enough to not be eligible for any state benefits why would you get a heating benefit?