Winter home discount not applied

Has anybody else not received their winter home discount as yet? Every time ive questioned bulb they dont respond on this specific question . It states youll receive it on your account by the 31st march yet nothing.ive had it every year given documentation and yet still nothing .

Hi @Kayeleanne1978 :wave: and welcome to the Community :partying_face:

I have had a look into your account for you and I can see you received the warm home discount grant for 21/22 on 17/12/21.

You can view this in your Bulb account under the payments and statements section This was applied directly as a credit into your account. If you have any other questions please drop them below :point_down:

All the best,
Luke

Wen am I gonna get ma WHD PRICES RISE AND WHD DOESN’T SEEM TO ARRIVE HOW COME?

Have you checked your statements? The WHD is applied as a credit to your account. Also, I think you have to apply for it. It’s not automatic.

And, before you START SHOUTING AT ME, I’m just a Bulb customer (like you) offering advice.

Yes I have applied for it ages ago and thanks very much for the help its only bulb that get the port Glasgow treatment na friend ok cheers

1 Like

No worries! I fully understand where you’re coming from!!

Hi,yes i checked my statement. I pay by dd they have taken the whd off what i owe yet not counted my dd that goes out 20th per month. Thaey added the wwd 17th. so i was only in 40 credit .not sure how they work that out given i should of been an extra 140 in credit not 40 after my dd went out