Woo hoo have the wee sad message on my home page

just a wee few hours now I bid you all adieu friend and foe alike :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

2 Likes

No doubt the same as I had.
Was prompted for feedback, which is fair enough, so I submitted -

I dislike the modern trend of constantly switching services and utilities, preferring to find a company that is not necessarily the cheapest, but remains competitive in the long term. That principle appeared to be Bulb’s philosophy when I joined in December 2017, but over the last six months or so, your gas price has become increasingly out of step with the market.

Customer service and accurate billing are important too, and I appreciate the fact that my bills have been faultless, and that a couple of minor queries in the early days were dealt with very efficiently.

However, over the last few months, there seems to be an exponential rise in the number of forum posts complaining about long waits on the phone and on chat, and emails waiting several weeks for a reply. Coupled with the fact that the forum is virtually bereft of staff input, the portents are not good should I require any assistance in the foreseeable future.

Less than 48 hours to go… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yes I would agree with that, although I haven’t had any issues with billing etc per se, and any savings I make would be minimal, just seems that everytime I go to the community page it just gets more and more pathetic every day. Think I will go while the going is good

1 Like

but we’ll take care of it for you.
This is the bit that worries me most

1 Like