wrong meater reading

eon gave you the wrong meater reading when i switched they olso over charged me ihave proved that by sending you and photos of my meater more than once the meater reading you have got for me to ad my new meater reading to is 88535 should be 85535 day as was proved by photo. the meater reading is on ly 88589 day now and this is 6 month fron the first meater reading why you or eon cant have sent a meater reader to solve this mistake

eon gave you the wrong meater reading when i switched they olso over charged me ihave proved that by sending you and photos of my meater more than once the meater reading you have got for me to ad my new meater reading to is 88535 should be 85535 day as was proved by photo. the meater reading is on ly 88589 day now and this is 6 month fron the first meater reading why you or eon cant have sent a meater reader to solve this mistake

Are you aware this is a public forum? Possibly it would be appropriate if you contact the Bulb team direct, their details can be found at: How to get in touch – Bulb

Meter!