Wrong Meter Number - no response to email & unable to reach customer support

Hi,
We have switched to bulb recently and was prompted to give my meter reading.
When doing this we noticed that the meter number is incorrect, this was an issue British Gas were in the process of correcting but we switched in the middle of this. We sent an email on the 31st August but have had no response at all.
Tried to use the online chat but it is never available and always told to call instead, when calling we are told its a 20 minute wait and never get put through, eventually the call cuts off.
This is really poor customer service! Not even poor, its nonexistent!
We just want the correct information to be on the system so we only pay for the electricity we use.
Please advise as soon as possible.

this was an issue British Gas were in the process of correcting but we switched in the middle of this.

That seems a rather short-sighted action.

Please advise as soon as possible.

This is a customer discussion forum. You’ve no choice but to attempt to get in touch with Bulb via their customer “service” channels.

Hi, We have switched to bulb recently and was prompted to give my meter reading. When doing this we noticed that the meter number is incorrect, this was an issue British Gas were in the process of correcting but we switched in the middle of this. We sent an email on the 31st August but have had no response at all. Tried to use the online chat but it is never available and always told to call instead, when calling we are told its a 20 minute wait and never get put through, eventually the call cuts off. This is really poor customer service! Not even poor, its nonexistent! We just want the correct information to be on the system so we only pay for the electricity we use. Please advise as soon as possible.

They are very very busy but just keep trying. I usually have to wait 10 minutes but you do have to be patient.

‭0300 303 0635‬