Wrong meter reading sent last time

I have just discovered that I submitted the same reading for gas and electricity in error last time - presumably this could explain my extraordinarily high charge. the new gas reading has now been sent and is well below the last one. What happens next?

I have just discovered that I submitted the same reading for gas and electricity in error last time - presumably this could explain my extraordinarily high charge. the new gas reading has now been sent and is well below the last one. What happens next?

The next action is to contact the Bulb help desk , unfortunately you have posted to the Community forum?

Not sure if you mean you emailed Bulb with the revised gas reading or submitted it online, but either way it probably won’t matter if an updated bill is produced or not. If you submit your next readings online at the requested time before your statement, then your next bill will correct any previous errors.

If you have trouble submitting the gas reading because it’s still far lower than the previous one, then contact Bulb directly to ask them to manually add the reading. I’d recommend phoning or using online chat if that’s the case because an email might not get actioned in time for your statement.