Wrong meter readings

My landlord has given the wrong meter readings as I moved in therefore my first entered readings are wrong and bill is wrong and higher than I should pay can I please get this changed?

Best you contact Bulb via email, phone or live chat.

Hi @Robert23, as @scudo says, you’d be best giving Bulb a ring (0300 30 30 635) to discuss this with them.

I’m not sure how your landlord is involved though as unless they pay the bills, you should have provided Bulb with the initial meter readings when you moved in.