You have messed up my account

I signed up to bulb but the address i gave was selected incorrectly from the drop down menu. You cancelled it and so did i putting in my correct address. You then took a payment after i asked you to change the date. You then denied having received the payment even though i provided you with proof from my bank. Despite numerous emails you havent responded. Today i checked my bulb account and you have set it all up using the initial incorrect address!! Just how incompetent are you??? My correct address is showing as a payment is going to come out on 21 august which you had better not take!!!

@Carann47, you’d be best of ringing Bulb as they can’t normally discuss specifics of accounts on this open forum (you may have to wait until Monday now).

Just how incompetent are you????????
Please try and remember that everyone who works at Bulb is human and people do sometimes make mistakes. They have a lot of customers now and occasionally things do go wrong.

Most of Bulb runs on automated systems, so if your account says a payment is going to go out on the 21st, I would expect it to do so.
If this is going to put you into financial difficulties, let Bulb know and whatever has happened so far, I’m sure they’ll be able to help.

If they have taken some money already, trust that it will get worked out. I’ve had a couple of minor issues with my account and all have been resolved satisfactorily.

Hi, I’m sorry to hear of the difficulties that you are having, and if you call us tomorrow we will take steps to get it sorted. I’m sorry that the email you have sent hasn’t been responded to yet, we are working through these as quickly as we can. The number is 0300 30 30 635, from Monday to Friday (9:00am to 6:00pm) and we pick up quickly. Thanks for your comments mowcius.