You won't let me pay my bill

Hi Bulb,

I moved into a flat 5 months ago where Bulb was the provider. You keep sending me post that says I need to pay, but i can’t make an account to pay because you don’t have my address listed because apparently there’s another account registered to it???

Please let me pay already, you never answer phones or emails and are threatening to send debt collectors yet I’ve tried everything to pay, please be decent

Hi Bulb,

I moved into a flat 5 months ago where Bulb was the provider. You keep sending me post that says I need to pay, but i can’t make an account to pay because you don’t have my address listed because apparently there’s another account registered to it???

Please let me pay already, you never answer phones or emails and are threatening to send debt collectors yet I’ve tried everything to pay, please be decent

You have posted your query to the Bulb community forum for customers.

This seems to the outcome of possible deteriorating customer service by Bulb. Personally I haven’t had one issue with Bulb during my 14 months with them so I can’t speak with first hand knowledge of reducing service.

This isn’t an issue of deteriorating customer service, its an issue of no customer service, I don’t understand, I’m literally trying to give this company money and they’re making it impossible to get in contact?

I question why you even felt the need to post this, so you can say you’ve never had a problem? Honestly it sounds like you’re paid to try maintain their reputation, what sane person at 9 in the evening is scanning their energy suppliers message boards?

Apologies if this seems harsh, I really just want to pay my bill

@“Eleanor at Bulb” will help I’m sure :slight_smile:

This isn't an issue of deteriorating customer service, its an issue of no customer service, I don't understand, I'm literally trying to give this company money and they're making it impossible to get in contact?

I question why you even felt the need to post this, so you can say you’ve never had a problem? Honestly it sounds like you’re paid to try maintain their reputation, what sane person at 9 in the evening is scanning their energy suppliers message boards?

Apologies if this seems harsh, I really just want to pay my bill

Say it you see, I don’t have a problem with you comments.

The need for me to post was to point out in particular that you seem to think you are directly communicating with Bulb whereas in fact in the main you are posting to fellow customers.

Do you want me lie and say I have had a problem with Bulb’s service?

what sane person at 9 in the evening is scanning their energy suppliers message boards?

People who are procrastinating from doing real work. When I get on to cleaning the oven, it’ll be time to worry.

Our number to call is 0300 30 30 635. Our lines are open 9am-6pm Monday to Friday so please try and reach us during those hours.