Your account is being closed

Hello. I’ve had a message saying “Your account is being closed” on my dashboard for the last 2 months.

In my emails to bulb, I explained that I did not apply for any switch at any moment in time for my account to be closed. Apparently, a company called ZPYR (Green Network Energy) is somehow blocking bulb from retrieving my account from them. This company is one of those that shut down recently.

I need this to be sorted asap, as two months in limbo, with no way of reading my statements, submitting meter readings, is becoming very frustrating.

Has anyone else had this issue recently?

I find it hard to believe how this mistake even happened in the first place. I have been your customer for more than two years now, and up until two months ago, the service was excellent.

So far, bulb customer services have been unable to sort it out, and I am on the verge of changing suppliers.

Please help.

Hi @kingrashid83,

Welcome to our Community page :wave:

Thanks for sharing this with us. I have taken a look into your account and can see that an Erroneous Transfer took place. This is usually when someone is trying to switch suppliers, but selects the wrong supply address, which causes your own supplies to switch instead of theirs.

I can see we have been actively working on returning the supplies back to us for you. I have also now left an internal note within your complaint thread with my colleague to notify them that you are requesting an update when possible.

Please do get back in touch if you have any further questions and myself or a member of the team will be more than happy to help.

Kind regards,
Diana